Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: that just did not happen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    that just did not happen

    seriously

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    Son of a ....
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    Oh my.....

    GOD
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    About what I expected.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    Couldn't happen to a better team [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    At least Romo has Carrie Underwood....thats not so bad


    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    she'll probably dump his [censored] after that
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    I am setting here at work listening to it, and gosh, does anyone want a Julius jersey. I have wore the thing 4 times, and each time I have wore it on game day, they have lost.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    God i can not believe that. Looks like "butterfingers" is spreading. And as mad as I am, I still feel sorry for Romo. The guy just looked like he wanted to retire then and there.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    Thanks Romo, for not making my Bengals look quite as bad!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: that just did not happen

    [ QUOTE ]
    God i can not believe that. Looks like "butterfingers" is spreading. And as mad as I am, I still feel sorry for Romo. The guy just looked like he wanted to retire then and there.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    And we can't lay the blame at his feet. Glen should not have fumbled, Witten should not have fumbled, etc. This has been THE team for me for over 40 years, and they will continue to be my team. They'll be back next year, and I'm hoping they'll respond like the early 9-7 nineties team did - with phenomenal Super Bowl runs four years in a row, winning Super Bowls 27, 28, 30, and barely missing out on Super Bowl 29.

    Redrain must not be a Julius Jones fan. I've hated the Pittsburg Steelers for years but jumped on their bandwagon when Heath Miller was drafted by them. I took great joy in seeing him get to play in a Super Bowl last year. By the same token, I've never been a Bears fan, but I'm pulling for them now because of TJ.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •